Here are pictures from when I made this but only used 2 cans (since it was for only three people for dinner) I used cayenne pepper instead of creole seasoning and added a little salt.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 45 minutes
This makes a 9X13 pan:
- Season with dried onion flakes, pepper, and Kroger's creole seasoning. (I use ground cayenne pepper) I don't use salt because the cheese has enough salt in it.
- Cut cheese and margarine into smaller chunks and place in pan with potatoes.
- Put in oven at about 400 degrees and let margarine and cheese melt.
- Remove and stir melted cheese and margarine until potatoes are covered and mixed well.
- Place back in oven and continue cooking until it browns over. Usually about 30-45 minutes. If you want to make more just increase all ingredients!
We would love for you to follow us on Facebook!
Special thanks to our fellow bloggers who linked up this recipe: I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Melt In Your Mouth Monday, Simply Sweet Home, Southern Lovely, Mom On Timeout, One Artsy Mama, Its A Hodgepodge Life