- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 50 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour three, 7x3 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggsm oil, water and sugar until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended.
- Pour into the prepared pans.
- Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Loaves are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.