- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 12 minutes
- Using aluminum foil, tear off enough so each fillet will fit and you can fold the tops.
- Place fillets in foil, squeeze about 1/2 of a lemon per fillet.
- Use about a pinch of dill weed and sprinkle over the fillet.
- I cut a lemon slice and place on top.
- Use about a tsp of butter (I use smart balance so it's not too terrible)
- Fold up the tops of foil. Bake for about 10-12 minutes on 350. Fish will flake apart when finished. Just be careful not to over cook it.
I usually serve with a big salad and a wild long grain rice