- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 25 minutes
- Taco Seasoning Mix - 1 pkg (I have my seasoning in bulk and use a little more than what a pack would be)
- Olive Oil - 1 T
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Chicken - 1 lb, cooked and cut in small pieces
- Monetary Jack Cheese - 3 cups, shredded
- Ricotta Cheese - 15 oz
- Green Chilies - 1 can, chopped
- Egg - 1 teaspoon
- Jar of Salsa - 1
- Tortillas - 1 pkg ( I use whole wheat)
- Cook chicken dice and add oil and water with taco seasoning keep on heat till water is gone sit aside
- Mix 2 1/2 c of cheese, ricotta, green chilies, egg, (I sometimes add a little spinach, but don't tell John).
- Pour 1/2 jar of salsa in the bottom of a 9x11 baking dish the put a layer of cheese mix and a layer of chicken on tortilla and roll and place in the baking dish on top of salsa.
- Once all are in pan put the rest of the cheese on the top and bake at 350 degrees for 25 mins.
I serve on a bed of spinach with salsa and sour cream on top with chips and salsa. YUMMY