This is a double batch...my mom said she used about 10 bananas instead of the six it would call for.
- In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water.
- Add pudding mix; beat until well blended.
- Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into 2 1/2 quart round glass serving dish, top with 1/3 each- vanilla wafers, bananas and pudding, repeat layering twice.
- Ending with pudding mixture.
- Chill thoroughly and garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
This was so delicious!!! I think everyone at the party went back for seconds.
We would love for you to follow us on Facebook!