This is what Ann Kelly put in hers also GREAT with a piece of bacon on top instead of butter or oil.
- Mix up the cabage and onion.
- Pour enough olive oil to coat.
- Mix in the garlic, sugar and pepper.
- Wrap in foil and cook on the grill until cooked flipping the foil pack every now and then.
- Sorry the measurements are a guess because I don't measure anyhing while making this. I also use butter sometimes instead of the olive oil, just cut up about stick of butter and mix it in with the cabbage.