- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Marinate the chicken breasts in the Creamy Italian dressing overnight.
- Bake at 350 for about an hour or until almost done.
- Pour off the dressing before adding the mushrooms, bacon, and cheese.
- Saute the fresh mushrooms in 1 teaspoon of Grey Pupon (or any spice brown mustard) and spread over the chicken breasts.
- Crumble the bacon (about one strip per piece of chicken) over the top and top the bacon with the shredded Monterrey Jack cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is melted.