- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, pouch of chocolate syrup, oil, water and 2 eggs using spoon, until well blended. Spread in pan.
- In another medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar. Beat in vanilla and 1 egg just until blended.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie batter in pan; cut through mixture with knife several times for marbled design. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture begins to brown and toothpick inserted in brownie 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean or almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Store tightly covered and, if desired, in refrigerator.