- Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread about 1 tablespoon cream cheese on each of 12 bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices to make 12 sandwiches. Place sandwiches in baking dish to cover bottom of pan.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, 1/4 cup sugar, the salt and cinnamon; beat well. Pour over sandwiches in baking dish. Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes. Turn sandwiches over. Cover; refrigerate about 8 hours or overnight.
- Chop 1 cup of the strawberries. (Refrigerate remaining berries.) In nonmetal bowl, gently stir together chopped strawberries, 1/4 cup sugar. Cover; refrigerate about 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Uncover baking dish; drizzle sandwiches with melted butter. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, slice remaining strawberries and add with blueberries to chilled strawberry mixture; mix lightly. Serve French toast with berry topping.