- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 25 minutes
- Rolled Oats - 4 cups old-fashioned
- Brown Sugar - 1 cup, packed
- Wheat Germ - 1 cup
- Cinnamon - 1 teaspoon
- Wheat Flour - 2 cups whole
- Eggs - 2 , beaten
- Honey - 1 cup
- Canola Oil - 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 2 teaspoons
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Flax Seeds - 1/2 cup
- Sesame Seeds - 1/2 cup
- Sunflower Seeds - 1/2 cup
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips - 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x14 inch ovenproof baking dish.
- Mix the rolled oats, brown sugar, wheat germ, cinnamon, and flour together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, canola oil, vanilla, and salt until evenly blended., and stir into the oat mixture.
- Stir in the flax seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and chocolate chips.
- Use your hands to mix the ingredients, and press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until the edges are golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely in the baking dish before cutting into 2 inch bars.
We would love for you to follow us on Facebook!
Special thanks to our fellow bloggers for linking up this post: Funky Junk Interiors