- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Yield : 2 servings
- Brown sausage in frying pan. Meanwhile cut zucchini in half lengthwise.
- Microwave 60 seconds to slightly soften. Scoop out insides of zucchini to form "boat," leaving sturdy walls.
- Coarsely chop portion scooped out of zucchini and place in medium bowl.
- Add bell pepper, tomatoes, cream cheese, mozzarella and salt and pepper.
- Drain sausage and add to vegetables and cheese. Stir to combine.
- Stuff each zucchini half with one quarter of the mixture. Sprinkle bread crumbs over zucchini halves.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350* for 30 minutes.
Makes 2 main dish servings or 4 side dish servings.