- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 45 minutes
- Butter - 1 stick
- Sugar - 2 cups (divided)
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Peaches - 4 cups peeled, sliced (I use peaches that have we picked and I peeled and froze in a juice I measure out in to 4 cups when I freeze so they are the right amount for cobblers)
- Self Rising Flour - 1 1/2 cups
- Milk - 1 1/2 cups
- Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350. Put butter in 3 quart baking dish and melt in over while it is preheating.
- Put 1 cup sugar, water and fruit in saucepan, bring to boil and then simmer 10 mins.
- In another bowl mix flour, remaining sugar and milk.
- Pour this over the melted butter.
- Scoop peaches on top of this and slowly pour in juice. Do not mix! Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cook 30-45 minutes.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook!
Special thanks to our fellow bloggers who linked up this recipe: Cybele Pascal, Not Just a Housewife, Crazy for Crust, Inside Bru Crew Life, The Winthrop Chronicles, Be Different Act Normal, Six Sisters Stuff, My Turn Evelyn, Natasha in Oz, Crumbs and Chaos, Lil Luna, Savvy Southern Style, The NY Melrose Family, Something Swanky, My Girlish Whims, The Trendy Treehouse, The Brambleberry Cottage, Yesterday On Tuesday, Tatertots and Jello