We LOVE Honey Baked Ham but not the price tag, and I think this is even better since the crust is not as thick and it is still sweet.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 1h 15 min
- Melt butter and mix everything else together.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Over a pre-sliced ready to eat ham.
- Pour about 1/2 of the glaze over ham and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Baste ham every 10 to 15 minutes with the honey glaze. During the last 4 to 5 minutes of baking, turn on broiler to caramelize the glaze. Remove from oven, and let sit a few minutes before serving.