I've been fiddling with a recipe for chicken spaghetti for a while now. I knew it was a good recipe, but as written, it just wasn't to our taste. Finally I got just the right combination on Saturday. Here's what I came up with.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 45 minutes
- Cooked Chicken - 1 cup, shredded (I normally poach a couple boneless skinless chicken breasts)
- Dry Spaghetti - 1 1/2 cups, Broken Into Two Inch Pieces
- Cream of Chicken Soup - 1 can
- Sour Cream - 1/4 cup
- Grated Mild Cheddar Cheese - 1 cup, divided (You can use more, but this amount worked well for us).
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt and Pepper, to Taste
- Cook spaghetti until al dente. (If you poach your chicken breasts, you can cook the spaghetti in the leftover poaching water). Drain. Combine all ingredients except half of the cheddar cheese.
- Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining cheddar. 350 degrees for 45 minutes until bubbly. You can cover with foil if the top is getting over cooked.