- On your favorite pizza crust put some BBQ sauce (I like Sweet Baby Ray's) and thick diced bacon (I like this bacon http://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article.asp?article_id=260) with diced onions and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake till cheese is melted, we also enjoy some blue cheese on it.
- This time I used Trader Joe's already prepared pizza dough I usually make my own which you can find here.
- Here are all the goodness ready to be put on our crust.
- Above is before it is put in the oven and below is after.
- Then the pizza below is using my homemade crust and fresh mozzarella cheese.