See Healthful eating can be fun and tasty....
You can get Almond flour almost anywhere I just like this brand and don't have the varieties of grocery where I live. They really really taste good!!! (super fast to mix up and make, like 2-5 minutes).
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- Almond Flour - 2 1/2 cups ( I ordered a 5 lb bag from Honeyville farms great to have love to coat chicken with and kids love)
- Celtic Sea Salt - 1/2 t
- Baking soda - 1/2 t
- Grape Seed Oil - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 T ( I use 1/2 and then few drops of vanilla stevia and water to make full tablespoon
- Organic Agave Nectar - 1/2 cup
- Chocolate Chips of Choice
- Spoon onto baking stone and bake a 350 for 7 to 10 minutes.