This is such an easy meal. I started making this when my son was small and I did not have much time or energy for cooking. I normally put these potatoes and chicken in the oven while we are eating dinner (to have for the next day) or while we are doing breakfast.
- Baked Potatoes - 5 - 7
- Baked Chicken - 1 lb, I put lots of Cajun seasoning on mine
- Onion - 1, diced
- Peppers - (Here I have banana and a little red bell pepper from the freezer)
- Garlic - (used garlic paste in this picture)
- House Seasoning to Taste
- Bacon - 3 pieces, broken
- Mozzarella or Parmesan Cheese just to Cover
- Cook onions, and pepper in a little olive oil just until tender.
- While those are cooking peel and dice potatoes, chicken, and bacon.
- Add the bacon, potatoes, and chicken to the pot with some house seasoning (salt, pepper, and garlic).
- Cook until it is warmed through and the potatoes begin to brown. Top with your cheese and your are ready to go.