My kids LOVE it and it is for sure one of their favorite meals. A tiny bit spicy but so FULL of flavor. You can find the pasilla peppers at the mex store.
- Pour a box of spaghetti in water-with a little bit of oil and salt in the water-in a large pot for recommended time.
- While this is cooking, blend one whole jar of crema, a little salt and about 1/3 of the crema jar full of milk.
- Strain spaghetti and put back in the pot, add a stick of salted butter and with heat on medium stir till melted.
- Crumble a whole pkg of queso fresco in and stir in the blended crema. This should be very creamy.
- I put this on a plate with the chile pasilla pork on top.