Ok, folks, this may be my new favorite weekday lunch. It also would be great to take to a party or potluck and is a good HEALTHY DIP... which is hard to come by. I got the Idea for this recipe is from 33 Shades of Green, which I had to change it up some you know.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 35 minutes
- Container of Hummus - 16 oz, I used This Recipe
- Pesto - 1/4 cup
- Red Onion, Diced - 2 tablespoons
- Marinated Artichoke Hearts - 7.5 oz container, chopped
- Jar of Pimentos - 4 oz , chopped
- Black Olives - 1/4 cup, sliced
- Feta - 1/2 cup, crumbled
- Cherry Tomatoes - 1 cup, sliced
- Paprika, Salt, and Pepper to Taste
- In a dish start with the hummus. I added a little drizzle of olive oil and a dash of paprika before adding the next layer.
- Next I added a layer of pesto and then the diced pimentos.
- Then add layers of feta cheese, sliced olives, and sliced tomatoes. And then I added a little salt and pepper and served with chips. THIS STUFF IS GREAT!
This post is linked up at Happy Hour Projects, Lady Bird Ln., 504, The Creative Paige, Delicate Construction, The Grant Life, Tatertots and Jello, Six Sister Stuff, Funky Junk Interiors, Toot Your Horn Tuesday, Tip Junkie, Naptime Creations, I Am Addicted to Recipes