- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Cook rice in broth according to instructions on rice package.
- Wash Swiss Chard, remove stems and coarse chop
- Thinly slice onions and mince garlic.
- Cook Onions in skillet with olive oil until caramelized, adding garlic in the last 5 minutes.
- Add Swiss chard, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to taste, cover and cook storing occasionally till wilted and tender.
- Once Swiss Chard is wilted, serve over the brown rice and sprinkle Parmesan Cheese over to garnish.
This post is linked up at: Craft O Maniac, Keeping It Simple Crafts, Nap Time Creations, Salt Tree