We had this salad (without chicken) at a friends house the other day with BLTs and it was so good that I bought the stuff and made the strawberry poppyseed vinaigrette (AMAZING) and the salad again the next day. I added chicken since I didn't have any other meat fixed for dinner.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Chicken Breast - cooked in a skillet with olive oil and House Seasoning (optional)
- Mandarin Oranges
- Feta or Blue Cheese
- Spring Mix Salad Mix
- Strawberry Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Honey - 2 tablespoons
- Olive Oil - 2/3 cup
- Strawberries - 8
- Poppy Seeds - 1 - 1 1/2 tsp
- White Vinegar - 1/2 cup distilled
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Black Pepper
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Red Onion - 2 little chunks (about 2 tablespoons or a tiny bit more)
- Add all ingredients and to the amounts you need for your family then add the dressing below.
- Put all ingredients in food processor and blend until it is smooth and then chill until you use it.