My mother in law has made this twice. One she brought it to my parents for our fall family get together and it was a HUGE it!!!
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Butterfingers - 5 crushed
- Cream Cheese - 1 (8 ounce) package
- Cool Whip - 12 ounces
- Graham Cracker crust (if there are two sizes get the larger one)
- Let the cream cheese soften for a while, then mix with cool whip and about 4 to 4 1/2 of the butterfingers.
- Put mixture on top of graham cracker crust. Sprinkle the remaining crushed butterfinger on top.