I LOVE and I mean LOVE frozen drinks from Starbucks but my budget does not. So, I have come up with this little treat and it takes care of the craving.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Strong Coffee ( I use a K cup) - 1 cup
- Less Flavored Creamer Of Your Choice - 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Almond Milk - 1/2 -3/4 cups
- Cocoa Spread Of Your Choice This One Is My Favorite From Trader Joe's - 1 tablespoon
- Couple Handfuls Of Ice
- Throw everything into your blender and blend till it is nice and smooth. I put in half of the ice in and blend a little to cool it all the way down if using hot coffee then add the remaining ice.