- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 25 minutes
- Crescent Rolls - 1 package
- Shredded Chicken - 2 cups (fully cooked - you can boil or cook in skillet)
- Chives - 1 tablespoon
- Pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Milk - 2 tablespoons
- Cream Cheese - 1 package (you can use less, I use about 4-5 ounces)
- Melted Butter or Margarine - 1 tablespoon
- Seasoned Croutons - 1/2 cup, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix cream cheese, chicken, chives, pepper and milk.
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles, press on the dotted area so that the pieces combine.
- Spoon chicken mixture on to the crescent rolls.
- Pull corners up and twist together.
- Brush the top with melted butter and sprinkle crushed croutons on top.
- Bake 15 to 25 mins or until golden brown. Can sprinkle chives on top once finished.
This post is linked up at: I Should Be Mopping the Floor Flour Me With Love Sumos Sweet Stuff Skip To My Lou Craft O Maniac Its A Hodgepodge Life Chic On A Shoestring Decorating Thirty Handmade Days One Artsy Mama Everyday Moms Meals Petite Hermine By Stephanie Lynn