This chili can be throw together very quick with 6 cans from the pantry and some hamburger, so you can make a big pot for under $10 so this dinner won't break the bank either (It feed my family of 3 for 2 or 3 meals). I cook my beans and freeze like THIS along with can my own tomatoes, and broth but either way it is fast to throw together.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Diced Tomatoes - 2 cans
- Beans Drained (what ever you have on hand) - 2 cans
- Chili Beans with Chili Sauce (don't drain) - 1 can
- Beef Broth - 1 can
- Water - 1 can
- Browned Hamburger (I cook mine ahead and freeze after is is cooked so it is ready to go fast) like THIS - 1/2 -1 lb
- Onion Diced - 1
- Chili Powder - 3 tbs
- Pepper & Garlic Salt to taste ( I did not use salt since I used canned beans that have some salt in them already)
- Brown your hamburger then add everything else in a pan and simmer for about 30 minutes.