My Dad makes this every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas. When I still lived at home it was our tradition to make it together on Thanksgiving morning and watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! This salad is so good! Everyone looks forward to it and takes home leftovers!
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 5 minutes
- Very Cherry Fruit Cocktail - 4 reg. cans
- Mandarian Oranges - 2 16oz. cans
- Marshcino Cherries - 1 16oz.
- Red Delicious Apples (chopped up with peel on) - 2 Large
- Yellow Delicious Apples (chopped up with peel on) - 1 Large
- Bananas - 8 sliced
- Red Seedless Grapes (cut in half) - 1 lb.
- Pecan Pieces - 1 Cup
- Mix all together in a very large bowl. Squeeze juice from 1 lemon in mix.
This is the amount we make for the holidays. My husband has been making this for years.