Let me start by saying this was AMAZING! I saw this floating around on Facebook and THIS is the page that I used the original recipe from. I did change some things on the recipe and we LOVED this dish.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Chicken (I used less than 2 pounds) - 1-2 pounds
- Potatoes - 4 peeled and diced
- Olive Oil
- House Seasoning
- Small Red Onion
- Franks Red Hot Sauce
- Rnach Dressing
- Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Real Bacon Crumbles - or you can cook bacon and crumble (I cooked bacon and crumbled it)
- Chives Or Green Onions - (I didn't have green onions so I used chives)
- Preheat the oven to 450. Peel and dice the potatoes and chop about half of a small red onion and put in a 9x13 baking dish. I poured some olive olive and mixed the potatoes around so it greased the pan as well. Then I sprinkled them with some house seasoning. Bake potatoes until tender.
While the potatoes are baking cook the chicken in a skillet with some olive oil. I sprinkled the chicken with some house seasoning as well. I cute the chicken in bite sized pieces and added Franks red hot sauce and mixed it. Once the potatoes were done cooking I added some ranch dressing to them and mixed it together well. I then put the chicken on top of the potatoes, sprinkled it with cheese and bacon crumbles and chives.
I put entire mixture back in oven and kept it in long enough for the cheese to melt. It was AMAZING!