This may be my ALL TIME FAVORITE dessert and I can't think of the last time I had it. It is SO good. Mom used to make it a lot for family potlucks.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Mix all of layer 1 ingredients together and press into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes until golden brown, then cool completely before adding the next layers.
- Cream all layer 2 ingredients together and spread over the cooled 1st layer.
- 1 Package of each, instant vanilla and chocolate pudding (small boxes for a thin chocolate layer large boxes for a lot of chocolate).
- Prepare according to directions, mix both mixes together and spread over the 2nd layer.
- Cover with the remaining 1/2 tub of Cool Whip (or whipping cream) and sprinkle with nuts.