My Husband's favorite meal is Hamburger Hash so sometimes when I leftover sausage I make this version instead.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 50 minutes
- Sausage Browned (I like spicy sausage) - 1lb
- Onion - 1 large (chopped)
- Bell Peppers (or Banana Peppers) - 2
- Garlic - 4 cloves (diced)
- Steams Celery - 2 (diced)
- Large Potatoes - 6-8 (diced)
- Frozen Corn - 2 cups
- Olive Oil
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic salt to taste
- Cheese of Choice - (I usually mix mozzarella and Parmesan)
- Once sausage is browned and drained mix the onion, peppers, garlic, and celery to a hot pan (I used the same as the sausage).
- I add some salt and pepper as well for about 5 minutes till they become a bit soft.
- Then add the potatoes, corn, sausage, and a drizzle of olive oil just to coat. Then bake at 350 degrees for about 35-45 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Then top with some cheese until melted.