Pumpkin Protein Bites
These are a great between meal snack or small dessert after dinner. These are a bit sweet and have good punch of protein and cards that make a great little snack.
- Vanilla Protein Powder, I use Juice Plus Complete - 1/2 cup (may need a little bit more if mix is sticky)
- Pumpkin Puree - 1 1/2 cup
- Chocolate Chips (mini would be best) - 1/3 cup
- Agave Nectar - 2 teaspoons
- Old Fashion Oats (I used Gluten Free) - 1 1/2 cups
Mix all ingredients together and once mixed well roll the mixture into small bite sized balls. If the mixtures is too sticky to roll add a bit more protein powder or oats. I prefer these once they are chilled. Makes about 24 I use 3-4 for a good hardy snack.