Great Crock Pot Meal
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Cook Time : 8h 00 min
- Beef Tip Sirloin Roast - 1 (4 1/2 lbs)
- Beef Broth - 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each)
- Water - 1 cup
- Cider Vinegar - 1/4 cup
- Onion Soup Mix (Lipton) - 1 envelope
- Italian Salad Dressing Mix (Good Seasons) - 1 envelope
- Fresh Garlic - 1 clove, minced
- Dried Oregano - 1-1/2 teaspoon
- Dried Basil - 1 teaspoon
- Sandwich Rolls - 10, split
- Provolone Cheese
- Place roast in slow cooker. Combine the broth, water, vinegar, soup mix, salad dressing mix, garlic, oregano and basil; pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat is tender. Remove roast. When cool enough to handle shred meat, using 2 forks. Return to slow cooker and heat through.
- Split rolls and brush with melted butter, place provolone cheese slice on each roll. Toast rolls until cheese is slightly melted. Using a slotted spoon, spoon shredded meat onto each roll. Serve juices as a dipping sauce.