This was a recipe that Ann Kelly had sent me because of our love of chocolate and bacon. It didn't sound good but I was so intrigued I had to try it. My husband, son and I all were surprised that was actually good and my son LOVED it!
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 25 minutes
- Thread each piece of bacon onto wooden skewer. Place on a cookie sheet (line with foil) or on a rack in a large baking pan.
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes, until crisp. Let bacon cool.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave (use the method on the back of your package - may call for adding shortening).
- Brush the pieces of bacon with chocolate. Place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Place in refrigerate until the chocolate has cooled and hardened.