I was not overly thrilled with it but my Hubby Loved them. If I made these again I think I would try using Chicken with wing sauce instead of Barbecue sauce, but we like things spicy around here.
- Prep Time : 30 minutes
- Cook Time : 1h 25 min
- Large Baking Potatoes - 8
- Softened Cream Cheese - 1 package (I use reduced fat)
- Reduced Fat Mayo and Reduced Salad Dressing mixed with Half a Package of Ranch Dressing Mix - 1/4 cup
- White Vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- Seasoned Pepper - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 3/4 teaspoon
- Barbecued Pork - 3 cups
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese - 1 cup
- Diced Onions Soften by Cooking with a Little Butter - 1/2 cup
- Bake potatoes boug 40 -60 mins.
- Then cut potatoes down the center and scoop out the pulp carefully into a bowl. leaving the shells in one piece mash potato pulp, cream cheese, and next 5 ingredients.
- Stir in pork and cooked onions. spoon mixture evenly into shells and top evenly with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 mins.
- I added broccoli to mine and served with grilled cabbage.
We would love for you to follow us on Facebook!