Chocolate Cherry Cobbler
We had this tonight and it will be a staple. So yummy and cheap and easy. Great to take anywhere and some ice cream would make it even better. I got it from one of my favorite sites.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Cherry Pie Filling - 1 can (often use 2 cans)
- Chocolate Chips - 1/2 cup
- Oats - 1 cups
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Flour - 1/2 cup
- Cocoa Powder - 1/3 cup
- Butter - 1/2 cup , cut into pieces
- Pour cherry pie filling into a small casserole dish. Stir in chocolate chips.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together oats, sugar, flour and cocoa powder until combined. Cut butter into the oat mixture with a pastry cutter, two knives or your hands until crumbly, making sure to leave some bigger clumps as well.
- Spoon oat mixture on top of the cherries. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until set. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream on top.