- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Chicken Tenders - 8 (mine are still frozen)
- Rice Vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- Olive Oil - 3 tablespoons
- Frozen Rosemary in Olive Oil - 3-5 (or fresh with extra oil added)
- Lemon - 1
- Salt, Pepper, and Garlic to taste
- Throw everything into a large plastic back and coat the chicken with the oil. while the chicken thaws and the herbs thaw they will marinade nicely.
- Once everything is thawed grill or bake. This chicken is great on salads too.