Buffalo Chicken Dip
We LOVE spicy dishes and we LOVE dips of all kinds at my house and this fits the bill for both.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Chicken - 1 1/2 cups shredded or diced (I used leftover from This Recipe)
- Cream Cheese - 1 8 oz package
- Chicken Wing Sauce of your choice - 1/2 cup
- Cheddar Cheese - 1 1/2 cup shredded
- Blue Cheese - 1/2 cup
- Ranch Dressing - 1/2 cup
- House Seasoning - 1 teaspoon ( salt, pepper, & garlic)
- Mix everything except 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Once everything is mixed well spoon into a baking dish (min is about 10 inch round pan) then top with the last 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips, or bread, or our personally favorite fresh veggies, broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, and carrots.