July 4, 2014
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 50 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 loaf pans.
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, and sugar together in a bowl.
- Add in the flour mixture, slowly.
- Once those ingredients are mixed well stir in zucchini and pecans.
- Place in 2 pans and bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes until a toothpick come out clean from the center of the loaf.
- I sprinkle the top with a few pecan pieces and a little brown sugar but you don't have too.