It's really easy! I do not measure, so you will just have to "wing" it on the amount of chicken that you use.
- Boil chicken with some salt and pepper - (I usually just get the breast/skinless/boneless)
- Enchilada Sauce - 3 cans
- Corn - 1 can (undrained)
- Spanish Or Mexican Rice Mix - 1 packet
- Diced Tomatoes (depending on how soupy you want it) - 1 or 2 cans, I use the ones that have the green chili in them.
- Tomato Sauce - 1 can, for thickening
- Enchilada Seasoning - 1 bag - I've used taco before because I couldn't find the enchilada!
I usually cook it in the crock pot, but you can do it on the stove just as easily. I always serve it with cheese and sour cream also. It's pretty good with fritos too!!!!!!