This recipes come from a dear family friend. It is so simple and always a crowd pleaser. It is nice and moist and does not have too many eggs. I often will make this up the night before and pull it out of the fridge the morning I need it. While it is light and fluffier if make right before you bake it does well when made ahead.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 25 minutes
- Line 9x13 with crescent rolls.
- Brown 1 lb of sauage and put over crescent rolls.
- Put two cups of shredded Mozzarella cheese over sauage.
- Combine 4 eggs, 3/4 cup milk, and salt & pepper (beat for 5 minutes).
- Pour egg mixute over everything else.
- Bake 375 20-25 mins