Spicy Chicken Cilantro Burgers
I served over lettuce and carrots with a little ranch dressing and topped with Lime soaked onions
Here is another new recipe from our monthly freezer cooking nights. While this was not one of our favorites since all our husbands are beef lovers but it was the best chicken burger I have ever had. These amounts made 18 burgers.
- Prep Time : 45 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Yield : 18
- Ground Chicken - 4 lbs
- Diced Onions - 1 1/2 cup
- Fresh Cilantro - 1/2 cup, chopped (will want more for serving)
- Large Cloves of Garlic - 5, minced
- Large Jalapeno Pepper - 1 1/2, seeded and diced
- Cumin - 2 1/2 teaspoon
- Paprika - 2 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Pepper Flakes - 2 1/2 teaspoons
- Shredded Cheddar - 2 cups
- Eggs - 3
- Salt - 2 teaspoons
- Pepper - 2 teaspoons
- In a LARGE bowl mix all ingredients and pat out patties. You can grill but we placed them on roasting pans an baked in the oven at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes until slightly brown.
- TO FREEZE wait until cooled and freeze to, reheat In the oven until warmed through, 350 degrees for about 25 minutes,or in the micorwave for 1 -1 1/2 minutes.
This recipe idea came from HERE but we added and changed it up.