Caramel Apple Sugar Cookie
- Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough - 1 package (18 ounces)
- Vanilla - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cream Cheese - 1 package (8 ounces) , softened
- Brown Sugar - 1/2 cup packed
- Creamy Peanut Butter - 1/4 cup
- Granny Smith Apples - 3 medium
- Caramel Ice Cream Topping - 1/4 cup
- Heat oven to 350. Shape cookie dough in circle and bake until golden brown (check package for time so you have an idea how long it should take).
- Mix cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla. Spread evenly over cooled sugar cookie.
- Peel, core and slice apples. Arrange over top of cream cheese mixture. Microwave caramel topping for 30-45 seconds and drizzle over apples.