- Fettuccine - 1/2 pound uncooked
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast - 1 lb, cut in to cubes
- Milk - 1 2/3 cups
- Cream Cheese - 4 oz
- Parmesan Cheese (i didn't measure mine and did it to taste) - 1/4 cup grated
- Basil Leaves - 1/2 tsp dried
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- I used boiled chicken that I cut in to cubes because I changed my mind on what I was cooking after boiling the chicken. It worked fine. You could also cook the chicken in a skillet with some seasoning. Cook until done. Stir in remaining ingredients, bring to boil, stirring constantly. Cook for a few minutes.
- Drain noodles, place in bowl and add chicken mixture. We had this with Parmesan biscuits and it was good. Next time I might add some garlic powder and possibly some butter to the sauce. This was very quick and easy to make.