Chocolate Covered Marshmallows
These are good just dipped or put on lollipop sticks for a fun treat.
- Semisweet Chocolate Chips or Almond Bark - 2 cups (which you can color like in the picture)
- Marshmallows - 1 bag large
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval. Do not overheat or chocolate will scorch.
- Dip the marshmallows in chocolate using a toothpick or fork to hold them. Place on waxed paper or aluminum foil, and freeze. Let marshmallows sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
- If you want to add sprinkles just dip in the sprinkles while the chocolate is will wet.