Corn Dip… aka crack dip… this stuff is to die for
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 2h 00 min
- Mexican-Style Corn - 3 cans
- Green Chiles - 1 can diced, drained
- Jalapenos - 1 can diced, drained
- Onions - 1/3, diced
- Sour Cream - 8 ounce, I use reduced fat
- Mayonnaise - 3/4 cup
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese - 10 ounces
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine Mexican-style corn, green chilis, onions, sour cream, jalapenos, mayonnaise, and cheddar cheese.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and serve with corn chips.
We would love for you to follow us on Facebook!