These are delicious, and everyone will request them again and again!
- Hot Breakfast Sausage - 1 pd
- Breakfast Sausage - 1 pd reg. (or all hot if you like it spicey)
- Southwest Ranch Dressing - 1/2 bottle (hidden valley)
- Sour Cream - 1/2 cup
- Shredded Cheese - 1 package (we use mexican, but any kind is fine)
- Wonton Wrapers - 1 package
- Place wonton wrapers in a mini muffin tin, to form small "cups" spray with cooking spray (pam) and bake at 350 for about 5-7 minutes (wontons will not be brown, they will just harden and set up. I have 4 mini muffin pans and 1 package of wontons makes about 24-36 cups.
- Cook and drain sausage - (make sure you get as much grease off as possible) put sausage in food processor to grind it up * you dont have to do this, you can just use a spatula and break it up but it works better if you grind it.
- Mix cooked sausage, spicy rancy, sour cream & cheese until well blended.
- Fill wonton cups with filling, bake at 350 until bubbly and hot.