- First Step
- Strawberry Jell-o - 1 large box
- Boiling Water - 2- cups
- Cold Water - 1 cup
- Second Step
- Strawberries - 1 quart, sliced and sprinkled with sugar
- Angelfood Cake - 1, break into pieces
- Third Step
- Cool Whip - 8 oz
- 1st Step: Mix together and set in refrigerator until it sets up a little.
- 2nd Step: Stir strawberries and angelfood cake into jello.
- 3rd Step: Add 1--8oz Cool Whip to above mixture. Mix well. Put in bundt pan and refrigerate several hours or overnight. Remove from bundt pan. Use another 8oz Cool Whip to "ice" the cake.