Chicken Bruschetta Pasta
My grocery was sold out of fresh basil when I went this weekend. I found a tube that had organic basil in it and used about 2 1/2 tbsp of it.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 12 minutes
- Chicken - 1 lb (cut in strips)
- Chicken Broth - 1/2 cup
- Garlic Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cooking Cream - 1 tub (10 oz)
- Tomatoes - 1 package
- Cooked Rotini - 2 cups
- Basil - (fresh or container like show in picture to desired taste. Probably about 8-12 leaves)
- Cook chicken 5 to 6 min. or until done.
- Stir in broth and garlic powder; cook 3 min.
- Add cooking creme and tomatoes; cook and stir 3 min.
- Stir in pasta and basil.