Vegetable Pasta Oven Omelet
I made this for my dinner tonight since I knew my hubby would not care for it much and he has leftovers that he LOVES. This would make a good meatless dinner or a side to some baked chicken etc.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Tomatoes - 1 can diced, drained (in the oven at 400 for aobut 20 mins )
- Large Leek - 1 used one
- Green Bell Pepper - 1/2, diced about 3/4 cup
- Garlic - 3 cloves, minced
- Olive Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Diced Broccoli - 1 1/3 cup
- Cream Cheese - 1 package, softened
- Vermicelli - 1/2 box, cooked
- Eggs - 5 large
- Cheese - 1 1/2 cup (I used a mix of baby brie, swiss, and cheddar and used about 1 1/2 cups)
- Milk - 3/4 cup
- Dried Italian Seasoning - 1 teaspoon
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Frozen Corn - 1 cup
- Pasta - 1/3, water when I added the cheese
- Mushrooms - 1-2 cups, chopped
- Drain tomatoes well, after baking for aboug 20 minspressing between layers of paper towels; chop.
- Whisk together eggs, 1/2 cup cheese, milk, and Italian seasoning and Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over pasta mixture in skillet.
- Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.