Chili Cheese Dip
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Cream Cheese - 1 package (8 ounces), softened
- Chunky Salsa - 1/2 cup
- Shredded Cheese - 1 cup
- Bush's Chili Beans - 1 can (16 ounces), undrained
- Green Onions - 3 tablespoons, sliced
- Black Olives - 3 tablespoons pitted, sliced (optional)
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine cream cheese and salsa and spread in bottom of a 9 inch pie pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spread beans over cheese. Top with remaining cheese, green onions and black olives.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until mixture is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.