- Lemon Juice - 1/4 cup
- Olive Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Garlic - 2 cloves, minced (divided)
- Groud Mustard - 1/2 teaspoon
- Dried Oregano - 1/2 teaspoon
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast - 1/2 - 1 lb, cut into slices
- Cucumber - 1/2 cup, diced small
- Nonfat Plan Yogurt - 1/3 cup (used a little more)
- Sour Cream - 1/3 cup (used a little less)
- Dill Weed - 1/2 teaspoon
- Pita Bread - 2 - 4
- Small Red Onion - 1/2, diced
- Combine lemon juice, oil, 1 clove of the garlic, mustard and oregano in a plastic bag or plastic container, add chicken. Make sure both sides of the chicken get some marinade on it. Close container and refrigerate for at least a hour.
- In a small bowl combine cucumber, yogurt, sour cream dill and remaining garlic. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Pour chicken and part of the marinade in a nonstick skillet. Cook for until the juices are dried up and the chicken is done.
- While the chicken was cooking I diced up the onion and tomato.
- We put spread the chicken out between four pitas. We could have used a little more chicken but we are trying to cut back on portions some so it was fine with both of us.
- Top with cucumber sauce, diced red onion and diced tomato.
- Fold in half and enjoy.